Saturday, April 21, 2018

#Stacking the Shelves # 280 (Week Ending 04/21/2018)


Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Thanks for Stopping by!
This is a fairly heavy haul this week. Mostly from NetGalley.
Got an invitation recently to join the Coastal Magic Convention in 2019 as featured Blogger. I live right up the coast from Daytona Beach, so, this would be an amazing chance to see fellow bloggers and authors who I've followed for 9 years. Thank you for all your comments last week. It really helped make my weekend.
Have a great weekend!
Shelley

This Weeks Reviews: 

 Monday - True North by L.E. Sterling (YA, Dystopian)


Wednesday - Devils Upon Dust by Emma Berquist (YA, Dystopian)

Thursday - Traitor Born by Amy A. Bartol (YA, Dystopian)

 Friday - Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Antstey (YA, Historical) 

Saturday - Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (YA, Fantasy)

*REC'D VIA NetGalley, & Edelweiss*







4 comments:

  1. Oooh nice new reads! See some new to me ones here plus a few familiar ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul! I have seen Ruthless Magic on many lists today so I guess that's should be a good read :D
    I hope you enjoy your new books.
    My STS: http://flippingthruthepages.com/2018/04/stacking-the-shelves-22/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Smoke and Iron on my want to read list!! Great looking books!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/stacking-shelves_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Firstly Congratulations!

    I'm also extremely jealous that you got the Rachel Caine book! Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete